Sunday, August 1, 2010

Life is forever changing ....

Sorry it has been so long. If it isn't one thing in life it's another. My Mom moved to Ohio last week, the museum I work at had an exhibit open today (photos to come later this week) and it has been HOT! Also I haven't finished anything interesting. Aoelian is looking GREAT however I can't get any photos of it until its finished and blocked! I have a hat that I need to felt but that requires time and I HATE HATE HATE to felt!

Anyway the yarn store I spend WAY to much time at had a Christmas in July sale that I worked at. And as a gift for coming in I got this great bag. I also picked up some yarn. Not a lot ... but some. (I'm TRYING to knit from my stash. And I've been successful but sometimes we all cheat a little bit!)
I've had my eye on this gray and blue Lornas Laces for awhile. I have no idea what I'll do with it but I really like it!
This is to make my Momma's Christmas present! Which I can't talk about because I think shes going to start reading this since she has abandoned me for Ohio.
Have a wonderful week everyone! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment