Tuesday, August 17, 2010

8 Questions!

Miss Jilly linked me today! :) And asked me to answer 8 questions! So lets see how I do!

The rules are to answer 8 questions and then make up 8 new ones and tag 8 others for them to answer!

  1. What would you ask for if a genie granted you 3 wishes?
    1) I would very much like to have LOADS of money to buy yarn! and a house! and to not have to work and to pay off all my bills.
    2) I know this is a silly but I would very much love to fall in love. (Although do I want a genie to pick my love I don't know!)
    3) To have the opportunity to travel the world.
  2. What are 3 things you love the most about yourself? Physically?
    1) my eyes they are green and I think they are fabulous and make picking clothes out EASY!
    2) I both love and hate being 5'10" I love it because I would be a lot ROUNDER if I was shorter and I hate it because I have never dated a guy taller than me. :(
    3) I love my hands. They aren't pretty. They are always dry, but without them I couldn't do anything that I love. Hands are important to me and my knitting!
    Personality:
    1) I guess my sense of humor is good. I make myself laugh, and people laugh when they are around me (It might be at me but thats ok!)
    2) I love to love people. I guess thats a good thing!
  3. Who is your style icon?
    Oh I don't really have one. I have always loved Ralph Lauren and Dior (not that I can afford/ look good in it!) I just like classic. I really don't take risks when it comes to fashion at all!
  4. Do you have a favorite quote or any words of wisdom to share? Here are a few that inspire me ...

    "...the number one reason knitters knit is because they are so smart that they need knitting to make boring things interesting. Knitters are so compellingly clever that they simply can't tolerate boredom. It takes more to engage and entertain this kind of human, and they need an outlet or they get into trouble.

    "...knitters just can't watch TV without doing something else. Knitters just can't wait in line, knitters just can't sit waiting at the doctor's office. Knitters need knitting to add a layer of interest in other, less constructive ways."

    Stephanie Pearl-McPhee

    "Wait for the one who will be your best friend, who will drop everything to be with you at any time no matter what. Wait for the one who makes you smile like no other, and when they smile you know they need you. wait for the one who wants to show you off when you are in sweats and have no makeup on, but appreciates it when you get all dolled up for him. Most of all, wait for the one who will put you at the center of his universe, because obviously, he's at the center of yours."

    Remember no matter what you are beautiful!

    5. When you were a kid, what did you want to become when you grow up?
    I wanted to be a teacher when I was little or a nurse. In middle school I wanted to be a writer (I even have the terrible books to prove it!)

    6. 5 years from now, when you look back at this phase in your life, what do you think you’ll say?
    I am sure that I'm going to say "oh dear!" I'm very lucky with my friends, but it seems like everything else is kind of a mess. I hope when I look back my life is different!

    7. What kind of music are you into?
    Oh everything. Classical, rock, pop, celtic, indie rock, county. I'm not offended by much musically.

    8. What is the most important lesson you have learnt in you life so far?
    Life is not that deep. Let it roll off your back and move on. That carries through my work, knitting, family, friendships, and relationships.
My 8 Questions:
1. What is the favorite outfit you ever styled for yourself?
2. If you could have any designer design a custom gown for you, who would you pick?
3. If someone offered you a job in the fashion industry, would you accept it?
4. What is the one place in the world you'd like to visit?
5. If you could tag along on a world tour for your favorite band/artist, who would that be?
6. If you could walk a red carpet, which carpet would you want to walk?
7. What's your favorite book and why?
8. Would a reality show about your life be interesting?

And I tag these ladies!

2 comments:

  1. you answered the wrong questions, haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. alright so I'm to stupid to work these things. Next time I'll do better! :) Luckily I'm cute!

    ReplyDelete