Thursday, June 3, 2010

Game Knitting meet Harry Potter



It was a magical night at String Thing Shop this past Friday. A group of knitters, crocheters, and a few guys watched the first Harry Potter movie and made some awesome hats.
We drank yummy Polyjuice Potion,


and we ate YUMMY pumkin pasties Guenevere made








and Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans!

The centerpiece on the table was a cauldron of Harry Potter colored yarn. (what more could I ask for?!)






and Guenevere even dressed up!


a great time was had by all I can't wait for the next movie. Pride and Prejudice on June 27th at 4 pm! :)

2 comments:

  1. I wish I lived in Scranton and your wonderful yarn store :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well come visit! Duh! :) lol Its a great store, I'm lucky to have it only 30 minutes away! :) But you live in DC there must be a TON of great stores there. I only have a handful to chose from!

    ReplyDelete