Tuesday, March 24, 2009

2nd Week of overnights!

My second week of overnights is ALMOST over! After tonight I'm off till Saturday! Last week at Weight Watchers I lost 1.4 bringing my total to 18.8! :) I'm so close to 20 I can taste it! However it hasn't been a great week. I had a terrible day Friday (family stuff) and ended up running away to Suzi's in Philly! Which was great! However we ate TERRIBLE! and I felt guilty for running away from my problems! Luckily my mom and I talked about out issues and were doing better.

My knitting is moving along. I've got almost one sock done for my second pair for Warm Woolies. They are really cute socks that have a seed stitch! My sweater is moving along. I've got like 12 inches done on it! I also just cast on a scarf to match the Bella gloves I made for Bernadette!

Well I've remember to update! One more long night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment